Help us build the future of programming.
Infrastructure Engineer at RunKit
RunKit is an ambitious take on cloud development with unique infrastructure challenges. We provide every notebook with its own running container, connected to the entirety of npm, and check-pointed on every evaluation. We make use of Docker, CRIU, and Kubernetes and contribute to those open source projects as well.
We are looking for someone experienced with Docker and with a track record of successful infrastructure/devops projects. Most importantly, we need someone excited to think about a diverse set of challenges and a willingness to work with and contribute to some bleeding edge technologies.
You should include in your application any relevant links to projects you've worked on and online profiles you use (GitHub, Bitbucket, GitLab, etc).
Designer at RunKit
Help RunKit pioneer the future of development tools through great design.
We're looking for a designer with a diverse set of skills and a passion for designing great experiences and tools for beginners and experts alike. To do well at RunKit, you must be driven, self-motivated and be a clear and effective communicator. The RunKit design team works on a wide-spectrum of projects from our brand voice and websites to events, products, and even printed publications. And since RunKit's main audience is other people who build products, we agonize over and take pride in the details of crafting user-friendly and user-focused experiences.
- Create identities and assets, including icons, for a variety of RunKit products and technologies
- Work to help translate Photoshop mockups into Figma/Sketch, and work iteratively with the development team for implementation
- Create well-crafted presentations that effectively help tell facets of the RunKit story in a variety of situations
- Help RunKit stand out with precise, clear, thoughtful, and creative use of language across our product copy, transactional emails, marketing pages, blog posts, and more
We’re looking for someone who has:
- A strong, self-led and collaborative work ethic who isn’t afraid to scrap ideas
- Some experience with icon or illustration work
- Basic understanding of CSS
- At least five or more years of professional experience
- Great attention to detail and a willingness to learn from mistakes
You should include these in your application:
- Link to portfolio and relevant projects
- Resume with work history and references
Developer Advocate at RunKit
The only requirement for this position is being a creative person who is passionate about RunKit and developer relations. The problems tackled by our developer advocate will involve getting RunKit into the hands of everyone who would benefit from it and making the experience welcoming and exciting while using the site. We think RunKit is an amazing tool for a wide variety of people from career developers to students to scientists. We could see our developer advocate:
If you’re excited to help with something like this or already have ideas of your own, we’d love to hear from you!
You should include in your application any relevant blog posts you've written, or links to communities you've helped improve.
Full-Stack Developer at RunKit
If cutting edge language stuff interests you (parsing/transpiling/etc), or ESNext, or low level OPs for a seriously hard hosting problem of letting anyone do anything in node, you should talk to us.
You should include in your application any relevant links to online profiles you use (GitHub, Bitbucket, GitLab, etc).